Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

99 Days = 100 Days



Time flies..

It has been 99 days we've been together..

100 days coming very very soon ( tomorrow )

but due to the "mother of all horror stories",

we celebrate it during our 99 days

which is different from other people..


Happiness are all with me when you are by my side

somehow there were some sadness

that just bothering for a short period...


Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy

All the smiling days you have given to me

make me like to smile everyday

It all reminds me of you


I'm Happy to KNOW you

I'm Happy to HAVE you

I'm Happy to know how much you CARE for me that no one can do it

&

How much i NEED you


From the day i KNOW you, I didn't know i will HAVE you to CARE for me so much that makes me NEED you badly !




THANKS MY DEAR

You have succeeded in making up my Chocolate life.....



I LOVE YOU!!!






2 comments:

  1. So sweet la... I have nothing to say la...
    I wish you can be happy always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..thanks daddy!!
    how are u recently??
    didnt hear frm you for some time

    ReplyDelete