Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last Sem = 3RD sem

I have came back to Taylors from Ipoh last Sunday.I'm back!!! my friends...everyone kept on asking me why i came back so late...i just told them that i wanted to drink milk in Ipoh..haha

On the 1st day..i finished class at about 1p.m....i had 3 non stop periods of BST tutorial class...but luckily the tutor let go us earlier and i went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends to catch a movie...quite happy to know that they wait for me to watch this movie-"Ghost Of The Girlfriends' past..feeling sorry that i came back late and they have to wait for me for so long....sorry la..haha...we've been walking around in the complex for more than 1 hour....enjoyed!!

Telling a joke may be..i fell asleep in the cinema...sad rite??? Don't misunderstand..i just fell asleep for a few minutes only..i was too tired...coz i reached Klang too late the previous day...

I have to go for my lecture class le...Economics again...bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment