Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reluctancy

I have been in Ipoh for 3 weeks le...i skip 1 week of orientation which has 3 days of lecture classes because i'm too lazy to go back...During the time in Ipoh..i'm quite happy to have a chance to be a driver to fetch my sisters to or from school...
This Sunday is coming soon..i have to get back to my own world and continue my studies..this will be the last sem of my foundation year...i must work hard to get a good results...
One of my friend told me that the lecturer told that the English in sem 3 is harder than sem 2...but what i heard is it sounds very hard from them and i thk it's same to me...OMG!!!...i do not know what else to say..i have to get ready to face the obstacles that i do not wish to have...
Misses those taylorians very much...especially u both la...haha...stop asking me to go back faster or asking me when am i going back...u guys will get to see me by next week and we can continue with our craziness..i know u all are waiting for me to go n watch movie..rite??haha...
hope to see u guys...
i would stop here..bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment