Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Day !

YEAH!!!!...i have succeded in my 2nd sem final examination....i've done a good job by getting 1HD, 1D, & 2CREDIT....and i can proceed to the 3rd sem..i did not expect to get this kind results as i did not have much confidence sitting for the exam..i was just like doing the last minute work...doing much revision in library with my 2 good friends...haha...

Besides..we got the news that the results will be released tomorrow...but when i came back from having lunch with my parents,i got an instant messsage from david...and he told me that the results has released..i had not got ready to know the results...because i'm worried abt my English paper...i scared i fail...but a miracle happens..i got a CREDIT for my English and BCP..quite happy actually...hehe...this matter comes in a sudden...and gave me a big suprise (good news)...hehe...

God has helped me a lot..thanks GOD!!!...i will never forget and appreciate it...i sincerely hope that i can do it in the 3rd sem...and i can proceed to the degree course next year....

Tomorrow is a big day for me...i'm now counting down for the day to come..desperating!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment