Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Battle & A Day After Exam

Last day already...after 4p.m...i will get to relieve myself....preparing for my accounting exam...quite stress actually..because everything has been translated into english as i used to Malay and i have to familiar with it now...sad case!!!....Mummy is coming later to accompany me to go back to Ipoh....after the paper,i will go to the shopping mall to find her and auntie and my little cousin....desperating!!!! haha....stop now...have to continue to do my revision...tell u guys more about my Ipoh matter later..


I have reached Ipoh..tired...how are u guys??? still in KL?...or anywhere?....today's accounting paper is quite easy..i finished it within 1 hour 15 minutes...so i able to go out from the hall earlier than others...actually the feelings is quite embarrased...i'm the only one who did that...many eyes were starring at me...hehe...but i rushed to Sunway Pyramid to meet my mum and my auntie....i have shopped for a lot of things because my ATM machine was with me..the feeling that i have now is like thrown away a big stone from my heart...i'm so relieve now...quite happy to know that i might do well in this final exam...hope to get 2 HD's...hehe...joking ...anyway depends la...

Guys...enjoy your holiday and those who are studying,just gambateh lo....have a nice day..bye!!

1 comment: