Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

celebration

Hello everybody....i just came back from a celebration.My whole family & I went to celebrate my mom's birthday at Moven Peak...i have taken a cheezziee' fish fillet with tomato sauce....

This morning,i have done something which is so unbelievable...i helped my grandma to open those "durians" and take out all the yellowish flesh...that smell is really hard to stand...till now my hand is still smell "good"....joking la....then we went out for brunch and then went back to my old house to visit a relative...once i being stepped into my old house..i could feel that my head almost touched the ceiling...it seems that the hut is small and short...in fact my height has increased...the 2 little dogs who being reared when i was living there are very big....they look like "deer"..i do not know how to express but they are so cute and wish to pinch their cheek....about 3p.m....i got to back home....i ate "cempedak"..my favourite fruit....it's so nice so sweet so delicious and so juicy.....enjoyed!!!!!!!!....

Anyway,it has been a day although not many activities had been done...stop here right now...have to get into slumber....good night..bye!!

5 comments:

  1. walau~
    really UNBELIEVABLE that u will open durians
    ur hand got become 1 hole...1 hole or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..if u were at the scene at that time..sure u will laugh will pengsan...
    no le...still that smooth hand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. y i will laugh till pengsan le?
    wat so funny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing la...show you when there's a chance..
    haha

    ReplyDelete