Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2nd Battle







Haha..today is my 2nd day exam....early in the morning,me,Shiau Veen and Joan went to have breakfast at a "balia" mamak stall...i ordered roti planta...the food is freaking bad taste....as usual,we went to library after it..At first we were so relax and we kept on chatting in the discussion room.....but we did do some exercises on grammar and read through an essay title-Home & Public Schooling...After that we went to have lunch...haha...we were so free and went into a shop to have a look with clothes...SV and me bought a sport-T for Joan,as her birthday present.....we went to have a try...the zipped-shirt is quite nice...white body with green colour stripes..After that,we went to 6th floor to do our revision again....haiz...exam's time le..we went up to 7th floor...2p.m. sharp...exam begins...i do the questions from front to back...which is from reading=>language=>essay.....guess what is the essay question...let me tell u guys la..
1. write an essay on cause or effect on child abuse
2. write an essay on comparison and contrast of private schooling & public schooling
...............what???? why is it looks so familiar to me??? it was the model answer given by the lecturer...80% the same...haiz....i'm gonna put my head into the ground again...i have to dig all the points out....seriously..i'm not familiar with this 2 title....i'm gonna die soon...i was like blackout..can't think of anything and i just simply crapped any points out....besides,one of the reading component is quite difficult..it's about a story which consists of many characters...it's quite confusing...i just guessed the answer....
Tomorrow is my Econs paper,nervous...i got the experience for today's paper..i do not want to have the same feelings for econs paper...at least give me a "credit"..i will satisfy...2 down,2 more to go....God..pls bless me!!!!....i will always remember what have you done for me if you willing to help me...
Friends,hope to tell you guys a good news about my exam tomorrow...see u..bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment