Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Exam!!

Next week will be the exam week.I still have a lot of things to do and so much of worries.I haven't done with my revision.Today,i got to know my carry marks for the B.Computing.My marks is not bad,so far get 54.I wish to get at least a 'distinction'...i have to put in the effort...i want my 2nd sem results will be at least all "D"....of course "HD" is better..haha!! (hope i can do it)..I have to go for the accounting presentation later...i got no anxiety...i just feel relax by updating my blog now.Don't think that i'm weird..is just because of the lecturer is so linient....feel sad for him....This morning,that stupid fatty that makes me angry with her,who also destroy the friendship between me and some friends. She tried to keep quiet and wanted people's attention."Aiyo,so pity ar???? why dun talk leh??? I thought u like to talk and non stop talking one....after that only i realised that your dream lover still not there,no wonder you so quiet la.."after a few minutes,her dream lover came already,she started making noise....wow!!!!it was so damn noisy.....shut up la pls...i can't stand for this people as she makes people angry with her..i'm not the only one who angry with her.Until today,i found that there are about more than half of the classmates dislike her because she shows her fake faces..."aiyoyo,i pity u la...why u want to do that??if u dun do that then you will have a lot of friends la..lost u as a friend i feel so ok and happy,but if i takes you as friend i will just get cheated by you...stay away from you as far as i can just like stay away from drugs......haha!!!!"....Sorry wor....i do not wish to say u like that actually but you force me to do so.......and i have the right to say that.....hehe!!! If you think trying to grab away all my friends is benefiting you,go ahead.....i don't mind....people can see who is the good one and bad one...diffentiation is so easy..

2 comments:

  1. eh... hate tat 1st pic so much...
    so ugly...
    i hate to wear formal...disgusting....

    calm down....
    don think so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got picture here?
    aiyo..u posted a wrong comment..should put it in another blog...haha..
    i have tried la...but once i see that stupid..i can't...i will recall back what has been done by her

    ReplyDelete