Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3rd Battle

Hi everyone!!!! hehe...2nd last day lu..3 down,1 more to go..quite happy,today's econs paper...i'm very happy with this paper...because what i have read come out 100%.....i have done with the preparation...aiming to get 70/80 for this paper....hopw i can do it and i can get a HD....hehe..tomorrow is my last paper-accounting..hope to have the same feeling as today...~happy....i will remember what have god done for me....thanks god..if you din bless me...i can't do it..thanks...but anyway bless me for tomorrow's paper also..thanks thanks...muakzz!! hehe...

Tomorrow night going back to Ipoh,haha...i have been waiting for this moment for so long....pack my thgs up...see u guys in Ipoh....haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment