Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2nd last WAR !!!

Sadly to say and tell that i did badly in today's paper...i lost 10 marks due to my careless~ness...formula has been provided in the formula sheet and yet i didn't look at it because i'm too confident to myself.haiz~~...i can't express my feelings as i really worried and scared that i will fail this paper....i don't want that to happen...suppose i'm quite confident and know that i can pass all the subjects in this semester and proceed to degree course...but............SCARE!!!...
Tomorrow is my 2nd last paper...accounting..last sem HD..this sem ?????.....i hope i should be ok.....i do hope and sincerely wish that i will not have the same mood as today..it's just too horror.. a pass for all my subjects will do...SATISFY!!!..i do not wish and expect too much....
Lastly,,,sleep early now...wake up earlier tomorrow....good noght ppl....good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment