Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The War Of Accounting & Moral

YEAH!!!...my day again....today i sat for my accountning paper....it was better than my expectation...i'm so confident that i can get a "D" for this paper....there were 3 questions..single entry, cash flow statement and Net realisable value....i did some revision yesterday and the few hours before the exam...the paper was not tough as i could finish all within the 2 hours..initially i couldn't balance the amount for the 1st question which short of 1200 and until the last last minute which is the time when the invigilator shouted "times up"....i found out the 1200 was from the bad debts..in a very rush....i cancelled off some amount and correct it...panic and my hands were shaking....because i scared that the invigilator would come and collect my paper before i finished correcting my answers..luckily once i've done and i turned back..the invigilator was still far away..at this moment, my so called "brother" couldn't get a correct amount for his cash flow statement,i rescued him from telling him that he understated the expenses...haha...i was happy yet proud as i did a last minute revision and did quite well in this paper(FORECASTING).....haiz...i'm quite satisfied with this paper but i think i'm not so good in moral paper...i can just nearly get a "Pass" for it oni....but if it is so...i'm ok and satisfied...
Exam is over...and i can feel that i'm relax now and do not worry so much things but just my statistics paper...haiz..this paper makes me worry so much as i threw away 10 marks...SAD!!!!!
Between..i'm now in Ipoh having my holiday...i hope my friends are all having their nice holiday and enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment