Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks with SORRY =(

It has been some time i did not blog
and during this period
i had gone through a lot of things

Assignment no more!
Exam ended!
holiday started!
and i'm going to work soon!

My dear was with me during the hard week
studied with me and brought me lunch
stay by my side until late evening
been there to support me and gave me warmth
I feel so sweet!
But i feel sorry at the same time
i kept releasing temper on you for no reason
just because i was stressed!
i failed to control my emotions
sorry but thanks DEAR!

Should be more appreciative
since i got and found what i want all this long
i have my dear to be by my side no matter what and when
and i would say that this is the biggest present that i have got!

Giving me Happiness and trying hard not to make me sad!
you ask for my opinion in whatever u do
which makes me feel that i mean a lot to you
you respect me and you really care for me!
i like you to be in this way so that we got much to talk about
i love to talk laugh and play with you non stop
no barriers! no gap in between!
That's what i usually seeking for!

Dear.....you are my biggest SMILEY!!!!!
I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment