Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

1st day of my holiday

hehehehe
i will laugh like nobody when i think of this day!
i got a wonderful trip with dear dear and that sweet couple!
don't comment on or ever think that i'm crazy when you read this blog
cuz i will keep "hehehe,,hahaha,,hohoho".....

Again
dear came fetch me early in the morning and fetched me to his house
we then had breakfast at home
it's apple with carrot juice
hahaha
someone did not like that
commented that the carrot was too much
picky la you!!
hehehe

Left home around 8.30am
i slept from somewhere until the destination
i was tired and sleepy
that makes you called me piggie??
am i right dear?

Went Rabbit Park at 1st
hehehe
i've been looking forward to come to this place long time ago
and i'm hunger of it!
Dear..u finally bring me there!
hehehe

see the 2 adorable rabbits!!!!!
ewwww~~~~

2 ponies~~~~~
wanted to touch the white one
but she seems shy!!
too bad =(

the natural sunlight brighten our love
our love to each other come naturally!

♥♥


Botanical Garden
hahaha
we were the fauna
visiting flora..
kekex
we spent lot of time ard 1+ hour
since we posed so much in there

my favourite one
no one can make me smile like that
hehehe
Dear..you are the only one!

Went Japanese Village after that
hehehe
what's with this look dear??
i'm so short
standing with you
=(


can you feel my love??

♥ to

Love is under the sky!
thats our love..Dear!


France Town

hahaha
i asked for a heart shape balloon
and dear dear got it from the clown!

pic being taken under the tower before going into the town

♥_


I can't express my feelings here
that was an awesome trip
so just let pics to explain all
i was happy indeed
going out or having fun trip with my dear along is just not enough although we spent whole day together
i want more!!!

since there were 2 couples
i named this a love trip!!
hehe















No comments:

Post a Comment