Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

This is so Terrible !!!!

Been working for 2 days
this is the most terrible time that i i ever had in my life
working is not as fun as u thought
when it comes to this holy life,
assignments are just nothing
as i can still have my free time
doing a lot of things
and not being tied by rules

2 days of non stop working drives me crazy
i only went toilet 2 times a day
i'm sick of this kind of life!
went early for work got to start work early
and end up might be leaving late at night!

I've been sitting in front of the desktop for more than 8 hours per day
files are all piling up on my table
i only started 2 days
and i have to handle so many hard work which i might not be able to do
i'm not familiar with the accounting system
i don't even know what is that
i need someone to really teach me on that
but no one would really have the time
i'm like living on my own in the office
and i'm lost! no one can help!!!
i can't believe that i nearly cry out while doing those work
this is all about stress
deadlines everywhere!
i never encountered this problem before even when assignments are all due soon
but this job makes me feel so...

Colleagues are all friendly...they are willing to teach but they got no time
everyone are busying with their work.....
so i'm forced to do it on my own...figure it out on my own too!!!!
which is freaking hard!

I'm on leave today!
i don't have the mood to work since it is Friday
don't bother to think about work now until the end of weekend
i need holiday and i want to get back to uni life as soon as possible
Study is always the best!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment