Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rest In Peace

22.12.2010

This is a black day for me
the sky is still dark
and i received a call from mom
telling me that my grand-uncle has passed away

he had been fighting for more than 2 years
and the heart is crying seeing his sick & pale face
carrying a weak body (torturing by all the cancer cells)
until the last day of his 69 years old
(today is actually his birthday..)

I can't deny that you had a great life
you are a well-known person in the hometown
no one feel strange seeing you
you have got enough happiness
the God wants to take you away so that you can rest peacefully up there
stay far away from all the sufferings

I hope you can leave peacefully..
and nothing is bothering
Rest in Peace my beloved grand-uncle!


No comments:

Post a Comment