Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

This would be my life

I have been waited for 2 weeks and this day finally came
that was Genting trip and i get to see my dear again...
* HAPPY *HAPPY *HAPPY
no doubt it was my 1st time going to Genting with friends
and we had so much fun..
sleepless night made my day but i don't really mind..
as long as i'm happy and i still manage to stay up late at night to write all this out..
2 weeks break has just over..
going to start my 2nd sem tomorrow..
A new semester..
New subjects..
New lecturers
New timetable..
New classmates..
and the newest thing for me to adapt is
the days without my dear to be with me every morning in college..
I got no more breakfast from you for 3 months..
i gonna wake up later in the morning..
not going to college as early as usual..
i NEED to get used to it !
This would be the most challenging period for us..
nothing can be done..
but just keep waiting..
I do not know how to express my feeling..
but i would say that it is as hard as a rock..
Friends are still all around me
happy to know that all of them are still with me...
hoping that we still can have fun like the previous semester..
Results is going to be released on the 24th which falls on this coming Saturday
i'm so so so so so worry..
seriously do not want to fail any subjects
minimum a P2 pls..and PLSSS
degree exams are too different with foundation exams..
the old way cannot be applied in degree
I need to put in more n more n more effort..
change a new way to study
no more last minute work!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I would stay strong to adapt every new things...
& lastly....
MY DEAR....enjoy the 3 months of working days..take good care of yourself!
Update again!!!!!!
Hope it would be a good news to be read!!!
@__@

No comments:

Post a Comment