Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'M SORRY

I've been looking forward to see u since last night
it supposed be a happy day
and i could enjoy it very much

But i made a big mistake
i hurted u badly
that i didn't want to do that to you
something wrong with me i think
i got no idea how come i behaved in such a way
It's just so W.R.O.N.G !!!!!!!!!

Still couldn't forgive myself
it keeps reminding me
my mistakes!
That's a SILLY mistake!
shouldn't speak out those words...

It's all clearly stated in my mind what's in your mind
but i'm just too stubborn may be
i can't find words to describe myself
stupid? or????

I just do not want to hurt u anymore
i feel so sorry n yet i feel the pain

Sorry dear
i should have treasured all the time we have
no arguing
but i missed it!

I need to be more tolerant
understand u better
and control myself

SORRY DEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment