Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is a Promise

Results is going to be released the day right after tomorrow
and i am so nervous
it is a nightmare as it always appear in my dreams
it did happen to me during my foundation year
I'm not greedy..
i just want to pass all the 4 subjects
no repeating..
and i'll satisfy with that..
I have learned a lesson
seriously i can't behave like the way i behaved during foundation..
i need to put in more effort and study harder..
i can't be so relax like how i was..
Promise to be more serious in studies..
Promise no more last minute work..
Promise will work harder
Promise not to have too much fun
I would fulfill what i have promised
as long as i can pass all the 4 subjects
This is bothering me..
i dreamt about my results
and just wish it can pass as soon as possible
its a burden and makes me moody sometimes..
but i still manage to control my emotions...
Pray hard for Saturday..
I would like and hope to enjoy with all during the Pulau Ketam's trip on Sunday
Passing all will make my mood turns to be better
P2 is enough! i do not ask for more
Anyway..i would update again once i got the good news *(wishing and hoping)*
GOD bless me pls!!!!! i need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment