Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 Months Anniversary !!


Wheeee~~~
i just got my 1st love letter
which consists of 254 words
Every words are just so meaningful to me and
i could know how you felt while writing all this
but have you totally expressed your feelings??

"I fell in love with a girl at the first moment. I saw her big dark eyes. She told me that she is listening to my every single words i said (with her eyes). She is the first girl who makes me want to be a better person." ( Cheam 2010)

Hehehe...you are better than how you were!
Happy 5 months Anniversary my dear!!!!!!
I appreciate whatever been given to me
especially those you've done
that motivates me in doing lots of things

"Here are the sweetest memories we had that were captured in photos. Hoping there will be more to come until FOREVER. You are the one i want to get old with...." ( Cheam 2010)

I got a photo frame from you......4 photos from 4 trips
which is out of my expectation
i didn't expect you would do all this
you just suprised me
Anyway thanks my beloved!!!
Only now i could realise that we have visited many places together
we seriously went through a lot of things in this 153 days
no wonder i never felt this short....it is like we have been together for more than a year
memories are getting more and more..hoping that
happiness will be getting more and more too!!
thats what i looking for all this long!

I had a great day with you.....the simplest the best!!!!
I LOVE YOU!










No comments:

Post a Comment