Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

='(

No class today
been staying at home the whole day
i got nothing to do
and i'm just so unhappy

There are so much things that i can't get over
All the unhappy things pop out
makes me unhappy
this is a Black Monday!!!!!

There are so many things that i don't understand
i could see the changes
this has been bothering me for few days
I can't tell out
do not know how to tell
i'm no longer as happy as last time
it's hard for me to smile and laugh

I feel like giving up sometimes
the feeling is so torturing
i control my emotions

I've decided to keep everything to myself this time
no one will know it
1 person sad is better than 2 persons
i can only release temper on myself
do not want to hurt anyone
do not want anyone to worry

i need to be strong to overcome everything

i be moody these days
SORRY my dear friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment