Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Only ME & YOU





It's a holiday
and i got no class
woke up early in the morning
energy fully charged!!
hehe^^

Auntie uncle and cousin went Johor
left me at home
my sweet life get started..whee~~
i cooked at home in the morning which took me about 20 minutes
it's just a simple meal
watched movie after that

Dear came to me around 1pm
we had brunch together at home
got the feeling like living together^^

There were some interruptions in between
that shouldn't exist
never mind!
forget about it!!
we are still happily together as usual...heeeehehe

Went to GM Klang at 4 something
spent about 2 hours in there
it is way more better than GM Plaza
at least the walkways are broader..
Varieties are more too!!

Tesco time!!
went there to buy ingredients as we planned to cook at home for dinner
Spaghetti with mushroom soup and garlic bread
hehehe
1st time ever to see my dear working so hard in a kitchen
your cooking skills not bad though!
garlic bread the best!!!
spent less than $50 in tesco
and we got such nice dinner
it's worth more than that!!
THANKS MY DEAR!!

OUR FOOD


I love the dinner we had last night!!
it's wonderful!!
i enjoyed the process of making the dinner happened!!
i wish to spend more time with you.......
sweet memories are piling up
and i hope it will never end
Spending time with you makes my day!!
It was a great day and night as you are a great person in my life!!!

Sweetsssssss Memoriessssssss!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment