Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Halloween ~~

hahahaha....
had a nice slumber !!!
i just love to sleep so much!
hehehe

the bright sun was just on top of me
woke up at 10.30am...
i was thinking whether to go or not last night
but i fell asleep...hehe
sms my dear 1st thg in the morning

Girl: morning dear! what's ur plan today?
Boy: Plan to stay at home rot!
(obviously the boy is emo)
Girl: want me to go find you later?
Boy: Will you come find me? Please!!!
(emotion sounds better)

hahahaha
and that's when i left my bed and cleaned myself before going to find my dear!!

12.00p.m.- Left home!! (Bonnnnnnn....driving out)

We got our plan!!!
gonna prepare a romantic dinner..hehehe
went to buy ingredients
and we spent about $50...

Went Pizza Hut after that as we haven't had lunch
not dine in but take away...^^
Cheezy Hawaiaan with 6 premium cheese
cheezieeeeeeeeeee~~ yummy!!!!!!

Back to my dear's house to have lunch
the OJ was so sweet! hehe..(Orange Juice)
thanks dear!!
watched movie after marinated chicken wings
wanted to sleep becuz the room was too coozieeee...but can't
i was too energetic by that time!
kakaka

DING DONG!!!
it's time to prepare for dinner
i had so much fun in the kitchen with my dear!!
hahahaha
i enjoyed the times doing all the works togther with you than the scent of spagetthi sauce

Garlic bread n chicken mushroom soup!!
Your best dishes!!
surpppp~~ *2 thumbs up*

Anyway....
I enjoyed my "Halloween Day* so much!
hehe....it's a romactic halloween day and night!!!
i Love you dear!
miss you! see you tomorrow
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment