Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Our 7 months of LOVE !!!!

10.10.10
The 7th month of my sweet love

We've gone through a lot of things
do everything together
*uncountable*
Our memories are accumulating
just realised we have taken more than 300 photos together from the day we are still strange to each other until now the sweet ones!

You always make me smile
hehehehehe
I feel safe whenever you are around
knowing that you are always there for me
no matter i'm happy or sad ; what or how!

Bad memories disappear once i close my eyes for bed
Sweet memories come find me again the next day
&
stay in my mind until the day i close my eyes forever

I got all the sweet things from you
sweet memories (photo frame)
sweet times (my magic box)
sweet moments that you always spend with me
&
lastly the sweet kisses and hugs that you give me everyday

I love you my dear!
Nothing's gonna change my love for you!
( Your words to me and now you make me feel the same )
I wish to hold your hands tightly
because chances are in our hands
hold you tightly and we can be happy always
(without wasting a single second)




No comments:

Post a Comment