Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I LOVE IT !!

This is a very very very good day for me!
and i hope it's the same for you..
I slept twice early in the morning...hehehe
woke up ard 10.30am and our journey started at 11.30...

No longer 1U and all...
we went KL these days for shopping...
tasted lot of food
claypot pearl noodles, intestines, McD, Laksa, steamed soup, fried loh mee..
i'm just so full now

My dear is bringing me everywhere these days
which really makes me very very very happy
i don't feel bored..
you drive me out..
i love to sit in your car
i got so much things to see
so much time to shop with you
so much to eat
and so much to talk~~
i'm hungering~~~~(for this kind of life)!!!!
just do not know why
i love this kind of life so much

We finally gave birth to our 1st couple-T!!!
hahahahaha
i love it so much...
i'm still thinking when to wear it!
in college? for date? monthly~versary? or any occasions??
anyway..i'll be wearing it when you and me are together!

30/10/2010
The day where we got our 1st couple T









No comments:

Post a Comment