Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My 19th

~~I just had a sweet birthday week~~

4/10/2010
Had dinner with aunt and uncle along with cousin
Korean BBQ here i come!
reached home around 6pm and we went out about 8pm
back to Subang again!
Food and price not bad!
but it makes me dirty!!

5/10/2010

For all my beloved friends who made the dinner happened!
My 1st time went to Look Out Point
you guys grabbed it again!!
thanks for everything
especially the present
i love it!


My birthday cake!!
being protected!!
It tasted good!
YUMMY~~~
Thanks to all who made my day!

Roses from my dear!
what a big suprise!!
knew that you bought roses
but never knew u would give it to me in Taylors
Embarrassing???
but i love you!

06/10/2010
My actual day!!!
my dear took it..
countdown at home
in between..we fell asleep!!
woke up at 12.08am
hahaha
i got a present from him
" a shoe box"
this is the nicest shoe box i had ever seen

you put lot of effort in it
you made me cry
tears worth more than that
i love you more day by day

7 roses represent our 7 months of love
and i got it

whenever i see this
it reminds me lots of happy n sweet memories
my dear named it as "sweet times"
it's a magic box to me!
i gonna keep all our memories into this sweet box!
it means so much to me!

another precious gift from my dear!
it's a watch!!
dear! you know me well
you know mine has been spoiled
n you buy me a new one

i like Guess but i don't own any Guess stuffs
you gave me the 1st one!!
thank you so much dear!!
i bring it along with me whenever i go
it's like you are with me all the time!

In this special day
you spent all your time with me
went pavilion and had dinner at Jogoya
our memorable n sweet moments are piling up again!
*happy* *happy*

An awesome day with my dear!
i love you so much!
never forget what you have done
you cheer me up!
give me the best thing ever!!

DEAR!!
you give me an unforgettable birthday and yet very very memorable
i can't find any reason to forget about it
i love this day so much!
spending time with you is the best for me!!

Nothing is precious than what you did!!
thanks my beloved dear !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment