Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wonderful Saturday

Been in my lovely slumber for about 11 hours
and its when my day get started!

Received my dear's message at 10.20am
it's a lovely message!!
i'm awake my dear!! hahaha

Reached my place at about 11.45
and we went for brunch at somewhere near my house
curry mee and wan ton mee
not bad though~~
never tried something bad
hehe!!

After filling up the 2 tummies
we went Sunway Pyramid
as my dear wants to buy clothes n trousers..
Reached at 1pm and we shopped for more than 4 hours in there
managed to buy 1 jeans and 1 stripe shirt
it's a non stop & non complain shopping day!!
it's all about *SHOPPING*

Had teatime before leaving...
the noodles was so NOT tasty!!

Since our shopping mode is ON
we went IKANO as well
hahahahaha
IKA NO POWER???
my dear named it as that!
The Brands Outlet Store
the one i shop usually
bought 3 Tees which cost me $50
^^
Padini store to look for my dear's clothes
hahaha
this is the funniest shopping day i ever had!!
couldn't make up our minds which to buy
cuz my dear likes the long sleeves one..
hehehe..
Time was trying to help us!!!
Looked at phone's time..
if it's odd number, the long sleeves one
if it's even number, the short sleeves!!
results shown- it's an even number
6.48pm ; 16/10/2010
not even an odd number
people around might think that we are crazy
*flipping coin* again
in the end
we bought the short sleeve!!

Went IKEA after that...
was a crowded Saturday
we got something cheap as we wanted to get a free parking
^^
Spent $13.90

It's 9pm...dinner time!!
before entering the restaurant,
we bought something again
thought of buying shoes
but couldn't find any nice one in both the shopping malls
and i got it in the end in a shop in Uptown
Fish Head Noodles....it's our 1st try
not bad but quite costly!!
i did something stupid
ate chilli...chilli's fault!!
nearly can't breathe...
sorry i didn't listen to you dear!!
@.@

The day is coming to the end
hahaha...one more thing to add on
we didn't spend a single cent for parking!!
YiPpIE~~~~
We planned well~~~~

Reached home at about 11pm
it was a really wonderful day!!
it's rare to see my dear to have his shopping mode on!
Although our wallet was bleeding
i think it worth more than that
I like to shop with you !!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

WE had a VERY HAPPY & SWEET SATURDAY!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment