Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

My thoughts

There are many thoughts of mine keep spinning in my mind!
I wonder what kind of person am i?
how should i behave?
and what should i do?

I'm a weak girl
i'm not the kind that outsiders see!!
I just pretend to be strong to prove that i'm able to do it!
There are many many things that i'm hiding behind
just becuz i do not want people to worry about me???
i don't think so~
Being frank.. i do mind how people look at or think about me!

I like crowd..the more people the merrier
Friends are all around me no matter where am i
they care for me
they cheer me up
and enjoy all the happiness together...
but that may not be the real smiles and laughters of mine!
most of the people might think that i'm crazy with all the non stop laughings and crap like nobody
in fact, this is the way that i use to cover up my sadness
i laugh unwillingly
i smile with a crying heart

I like to keep things to myself
talk to myself..do it on my own..
people around me would hardly see me express my sadness
i hate to be alone
i feel sad when i'm alone
bcuz this is the time where all the unhappy things pop out
and make me emo
i would rather stay in college than going home
at least i got people to talk to in there
the most torturing one would be the time when i'm driving home
Traffic Jams somemore...but no one can understand my feelings!!
And this is why i like to sms when i'm driving
i like to talk and i wish someone can talk to me
i had a habit of talking through phone while driving
but i changed it
which leads to sadness
that going to kill me

I don't like weekends
suppose to be the best 2 days for me to sleep well
but i don't feel happy
you might have heard that i went here n there during weekends
but do you really understand how do i feel when i'm at home
i need to go out as much as possible
i like outings
i can go anywhere as long as i'm not in a house!!!
house is like a prison for me!!

Whenever i go online
i hope someone can chat with me non stop
talk to me so that i don't feel lonely
i don't like people treating me so cold
who knows when i cry
who knows when i'm sad
who knows when i'm about to give up???
It's NO ONE!!

I do not tell my friends all this in college
bcuz i look happy all the time
and it seems nothing is bothering me
Yea...you're right if u think so!!
becuz i'm always happy when i'm not in a house
I don't cry in front of all my friends unless it's something that really really hurts me...
so, most of them might think that i'm living happily!!

I love simplicity!!
a tiny thing can just simply satisfy me!
and i just wish to live happily
thats what i want in my life!!
Be happy all the time..and not getting hurts...it's my dream~~

This is just a part of my thoughts
and i feel like releasing it today
there are lots more to write
but i gotta stop writing now....
Bubye~~~~









No comments:

Post a Comment