Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

2 Months Anniversary



It is a fun day!!! i got a suprise early in the morning..i never knew you would buy me chocolate(not a little)..as u said..its too sweet and unhealthy..i was so shocked when i got it..it is my favourite- chocolate mint and it was being wrapped nicely..HEHE^^...Happy 2 Months Anniversary my dear !! There are happiness and sadness within this period but u have given me a lot of sweet memories which i never had before..I really appreciate it !! Thanks dear!

Just found out that someone is celebrating his 4 months Anniversary today..that's our friend-Kee Ang...haha..双十节= 十全十美...well, do hope it's a truth!!

There are too many events today...it's Eugene's Birthday..we celebrated with him during ADA tutorial class..we had fun !!! This could be the most enjoyable day for our class...Lychee Cheesecake was bought at Dessert Bar...errmm...it wasn't that nice..but we still enjoyed eating the whole cake!! haha^^

Too many happenings in a day..and i seriously enjoyed my day where we had too much fun...anyway just to say something out here..

TO MY BELOVED DEAR - I do hope you enjoy the day and this 2 months..I LOVE YOU
TO KEE ANG - Happy 4 months Anniversary...may your love last as long as
possible..cherish the moments !!
To OUR DEAR FRIEND(EUGENE)- All the best to you and may u succeed in everything...
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment