Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My life is in such a way !!!

Honestly, i'm so so so unhappy and moody today. What makes that? i dont know..but i do know u have pissed me off...i got no idea what to do right now...feeling like crying out loudly..but it doenst help..

I wonder what kind of person am i in your mind. I keep hearing something from you which is really hurt...it has been many many times...but i bear for it!!

Some stupid things keep spinning in my mind which causing explosion soon...i do not want to argue with u in fact but i dont thk i still can bear for it....is like i almost fed up!!

I should adapt the way you behave or its my problem and i should change?? i seriously do not know...i've been asking for few times...but i got no answer...
=====================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment