Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Changes around me !!

Having weird feelings everyday
which makes me moody and unhappy
its all are just too complicated
and i just try to ignore them

I hope time can be reversed
i miss those moments very much
happiness made my day and
nothing to be sad about

Every single moments are meaningful to me
but i feel sad with this way
i do not know what i want
i just feel that there are some changes in between

I can't get back to those moments
which i been missing badly
I can't see anything further now
i can only do what i need to do

No more expectations
No more predictions
No more confidence
No more self-respect

I lost all this....
i lost my way...
sorry i can't do anything..
But it's all my feeling..
It's hard for me to forgive myself after doing something wrong
it makes me hating myself

FRIDAY would be the the day that everything get started
that makes me feel like everyday is raining

No comments:

Post a Comment