Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Memorable days i had !!

HEHEHEHE...i spent my whole day with my dear on Thursday- 13th of May...it was a very fun day..early in the morning..we went to have breakfast in a mamak stall..roti canai as my breakfast..kekex..

I had never thought of going to Science Negara to have a date.. and it was not planned..we just passed by and being spontaneous..the entrance fees was free and we spent about 2 hours in there..hahaha..before that..we went to Selangor Golf Club to have a walk..we just spent a little time as there was not much thing to do..

We left the place at about 10 something and headed to The Curve.. We went to IKEA to buy a stood for my grandma and had curry puffs..so nice~~~^^....We went shopping after that..i enjoyed that moment very much as it was our 1st time spending a long time in a shop to buy clothes..heheheheeee~~ it's worth !!

It's lunch time..IKEA's cafe to have my chicken meal and a salmon fish for my dear.. hahaha..nice timing !!..i met with my "ji mui" whom didnt meet for a long time...^^

Our next destination => Sunway Pyramid!!..i'm bored with this place...don't feel like going there but we went there to buy a present for my friend...The Body Shop..haha...u know me but i dont know you..but i've decided to know more in this aspect..i need to be more girlish!!..hehe

MY DEAR !!...u made my day again...thanks for spending your time with me and giving me all the memories...its unforgettable and keep spinning in my mind every day and night!!

It was Friday and it was so called Junee's Day...we went to attend her birthday party in K Club..somewhere in Melawati..class ended at 4pm..and we went to have some drinks in Cheras....went to the party at 6pm and left by 10 something...again..we had fun!!

Saturday came !!! I woke up very early in the morning..day started off with assignment...its like a nightmare..i couldnt sleep well all because of that..My dear came again..we went out at 11 sumthg bcuz the leo club meeting was at 2pm..we left at 4pm and went to wong kok..management books and laptop were with me throughout the day...i did my assignment no matter where am i...i stopped doing in the end due to some issues..i couldnt continue my work cuz my mind was full with some useless thgs..sorry my dear..i showed u an ugly face again which i did not want that...sorry la!!

This would be the most challenging part for the day and my life...my heart almost jumped out but i still managed to control myself..hehe^^ i being so steady....i met with my dear's family..hahaha^^...it was not planned..10 minutes to get ready..and thats it...its all over~~~ i'm relieved!!

I would say that most of the memorable moments that i had was given by my dear...i get what i want after we get to be together..
Happiness > sadness

Hoping that it could last as long as possible <3 <3 >3
I <3 YOU MY DEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment