Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

RELIEF

Finally this day come !! i've been looking forward to it for a week. I didn't get to have sleep throughout the week, average 3 hours sleep per day...felt tired in the evening..went home and sleep and woke up at 12 to continue my work...my day started off at 12am and ended at 12am....24 hours non stop on Wednesday..in fact, i can't believe that i can do it..but during the period of time..what was in my mind was i have to finish it on Thursday since it going to due on Fri which is today.. i submitted it last night and got to sleep a little bit...MCB & marketing assignment submitted...hohoho~~~ it was a relief...just feel relax after submitted...I didn't spend much time with my dear this few days as i was really busy..quite sad but i only realised it after all the submissions.

Went for sing k session in Neway with my dear, xi yi and her friends.I felt sleepy in there, too tired!!..we left at 6pm and just came back from dinner with my dear...ENJOYED!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

It's time for me to charge myself...i need sleep right now !!
Good night people..have a nice day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment