Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whatever Day !!

As usual i reached college at ard 6.40am...but did not manage to park nearer :( ...
My mood was down in the morning due to some misunderstandings @@...

I went to have breakfast with my classmates at Empire Shopping Mall which i have never been there before..we talked crap and being lame all the time...it was a fun day where that was the 1st time for me hanging out with Kar Mern and Veeiean..They are crazier than me..i admit i am crazy..hehe =.=''

My stomach was full of gas than food...haha...we kept laughing....everyone was enjoying i bet...and thats called crazy girls & boys!!!..We had 2 hours of fun time..be back to college at about 12.30pm....started off with assignment until 5 something..^^

We were hardworking enough...FB acc wasn't logged in..same goes to msn !!! HAYWIRE ~~

Gonna start another assignment tomoro..hoping that i could finish it by tomoro...^^

Good night !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment