Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why is it so ???

Well...there are too many "???" in my mind right now,
why is it so?
How can it be like that?
What makes that?
Who did that?
When can it stop?

There are too many things happened in my family this 2 days,
I was being told that..
my little cousin fell down from the cradle
who is a 6 mths old baby..how can she fell down from the cradle????
I DON't KNOW!!!
I've been seeing my aunt treating her like a big child..
beating her when she cried..
I feel bad!!
she is not good in taking care a baby
and she seems not responsible!!
She doesn't need to do anythg..
not even cooking..
only taking care her baby..
not taking up her responsibility
causing her baby fell down??
I GOT NO ANSWER(speechless)!!
she is the only one who know what had happened
baby fell down from the cradle or...........(don't want to think abt it)

My "RESPECTABLE" uncle argued with my dad..which was a serious one!!
i hate hearing that
as it will increase the anger of me towards him and her(his wife)
Both of them have been doing a lot of thgs which makes ppl ard to hate them..
they deserved that!!! i can't deny
I used to respect ppl but also good in not respecting( for the 2 babi )
i wont feel sorry calling them in this way..
they trying to destroy my family and

(NO ONE CAN DESTROY MY FAMILY UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET IT FROM ME )!!!!!!!!

=======================================================

The following happened today and its all about my mom's side:

Chat through phone with my grandma for abt an hour
get to know abt something bad!!
HAIZ!~!~!~!~ HAIZ !~!~!~!~

Aunt's house got break in today
money being stolen which was about 2K
but glad to hear that no one was injured
why are there so many ppl out there doing all these but not working on their own??

Grandma not feeling well..
got no appetite to eat and face difficulties in walking
oh god!!!!pls stop making so many troubles...
i cant believe..so many thgs happened in 2 days time!!

Going back to Ipoh later..
It's grandfa's birthday tomorrow!!
another great dinner..everyone's back!
would be an enjoyable day i guess since everyone will be there..

Hoping that everything will be fine soon!!
i can't take it any longer
too many thgs to handle..

Hoping that the 3 days of holiday would be nice and nothing bad will happen
I SERIOUS!!
Gonna leave soon...update again!! see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment